Sunday, June 29, 2014

"Love You" Layout

Hey All!!  
I had so much fun with this layout… and I actually love the way it came out. :) 
Maybe I love this layout so much because I love these handsome photos of my hubby!! ;) I created this layout for Scrap Our Stash's This or That June 15th sketch challenge.  The challenge was to use this awesome sketch by Brenda Ragsdale:
and to use either enamel dots OR sequins AND 2 different types of alphas. As you can see, I used enamel dots (my favorite at this moment) and my 2 alphas are mini October Afternoon alphas and American Crafts Thickers.  

Also, Scrap our Stash is teaming up with Child's Play Tie Dye Inspiration challenge.  Here is the photo:
I used the inspiration on my flowers.  I used mist and sprayed water to give a "tie dye" affect:
And lastly, Rachelle O. over at Sketches4All has a technique challenge. I have a few techniques on this layout - distressing, mists, stencils and texture (modeling paste).

If you interested in any of these challenges make sure you check out these links:


Happy Scrappin'!

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS page! Love your product choice and the colors!!! This is a sketch I still want to create with.

    ReplyDelete