Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Scrap Our Stash ~ Cherish My Family

Hello Crafters!

Today is my reveal for the Scrap Our stash April Sketch challenge. 
Here's my layout:
I had a fun time creating this layout and this photo means a lot to me.  This photo was taken on Thanksgiving with my husband and children at my ex-husband's house with our children and his family.  It is so wonderful for a blended family to come together and have such a great time.  I know it's hard for most to understand the dynamics of a how blended families work, but this photo represents that  with much love, dedication and support, it works and it works wonderfully!  We are truly a blessed family and I cherish them dearly

Speaking of Cherish… this layout is for the GD Cherish challenge over a

Now lets see the fabulous sketch from Scrap Our Stash Guest Sketch Artist Laura Whitaker:

I just love her sketches!!!  
The other half of the challenge was a photo inspiration.  Here is the photo:

I was inspired by the flowers and the dots. 

 I hope you all had a chance to play along with this sketch challenge (due today) and if not, still try out her sketch! You will love it! :) 

Scrap our Stash has new challenges every 1st and 15th of the month.  Make sure you check it out! 


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment