Saturday, June 23, 2018

Sketchabilities is Back! :)

Oh, how I love challenges! 

It's been a while since I participated in other challenges than the ones I host, which is so bad!!!!  So I'm going to participate in as many as I can starting today! 😜

I'm so happy Sketchabilities challenges are back in effect!   We all LOVE a great sketch, right?  

Here's my layout I created using Sketchabilities June's sketch:
I'm still trying to finish my daughter's album.  For each of my kids, I make a scrapbook with a page or two for each year and give it to them on their 18th birthday.  Let's just stay, my daughter turned 19 a few days ago and I'm still not finished!!!  😮  I saw this awesome sketch and was totally inspired to create a layout for her album! 

Here's Sketchabilities #150 Sketch:
You have until July 10th to upload your layout to their blog HERE!!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Rochelle 

5 comments:

  1. Oh what a great idea about your children's scrap albums, and yes time just does seem to get away before you know it.. Your layout is lovely, I love the flower clusters and the layers behind your photo too.. thanks for joining in with Sketchabilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is gorgeous, and I love the colours and the way you have layered your flower clusters. A lovely keepsake for your daughter to treasure! Thank you for joining us at Sketchabilities :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your page, bright colours and a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous, Rochelle!! Love your clusters! Thanks for joining us back at Sketchabilities! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice layout ! I l really love the colors !!! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete