Saturday, October 18, 2008

Challenges Done!!

Yeah!!! I got some challenges done!! I spent my off day yesterday going to different LSS's and then finally got to settle down and scrap. I was suppose to make some ATC's for a Fiskar's event in November, but I have never made any before and really don't care to make any! :( So I was so unmotivated!! Instead, I grabbed a challenge and made this:
This challenge was to use your Stash. Out of the 8 items listed, I used Thickers, 2 pattern paper & 1 color cardstock, 9 buttons, Bazzill template, & 3 stamps.
Then Saturday, I thought I would TRY to make some ATC's, however... I just couldn't. I don't know why this is such a challenge for me!! URGH!!! So what did I do? More layouts!! LOL
This one was "Use Your Products" Challenge and I used the Prima Build a Swirl Stamp Set that I have never used before
How come my crackle paint never crackles? Anyway....

This one was for the Monthly Layout Contest that I host. This month was to use an item for every letter in the word "GOBLINS".

, I used: G- Ghost Shape, O- Orange Flower, B- Bling, L -Lace, I - Ink, N - Free Space, S - Staples.

All challenges are from www.socalscrap.us

Thanks for Looking! :)



2 comments:

  1. LOL!!! I thought for sure you were gonna comment on why my crackle paint doesn't work! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages. You really nailed these challenges!

    Tish

    ReplyDelete