Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009 - SCRAPPIN' AWAY!

Well I started off this year right --- Scrappin' away! :) I haven't really went anywhere, just sitting at home with the kids and scrappin' when I get a chance. I have made a total of 6 layouts so far. A couple of those layouts are for an album that I am making for someone so I will have to post them later. Here are the other ones that I did.
I used Scenic Route Paper and word stickers, Prima bling and rick-rack, Tim Holtz alpha, alcohol ink, distressed ink and grudge board (ornaments), stickles, Bazzill cardstock, white paint, stitching and date stamp.
This Layout I did for http://www.socalscrap.us/ Monthly Layout Contest that I host. The theme is a Holiday Layout with using some Tim Holtz products and any type of paint.

I used Creative Imagination's pattern paper, MAMBI bling word, Prima flowers, Memory Makers felt flower, Big Shot for flourish, Quick Quote's saying, AC Thickers, white pen and not sure who makes the paper clip.
I made this LO from the goodie bags we got at the January http://www.socalscrap.us/ crop.

This Layout is the 2008 Year in Review challenge from www.socalscrap.us .

Lastly, I had to show this picture of my son! I took this yesterday while waiting for my husband. We were in the car, early in the morning and it was cold! I just love it and can't wait to scrap it! :)

2 comments:

  1. cute pages & cute boy! How many more layouts you gonna do before Monday? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a beauty! He does kind of favor my Xan with those big cheeks and eyes! I'm am diggin' all of your LOs!!! Love what you did with the 2008 LO...especially the title over the arrow! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete