Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wow, it's been a while since I posted! I have been really busy lately... and haven't been about to scrap. Last Friday I went to a Prima class at the Prima warehouse. It was an awesome class and also what a treat to be in the Prima warehouse! Woohoo. I don't have a picture of the layout yet, but I will post it as soon as I do.

Then Sunday I attended CHA. Wow!! I had soo much fun! There was sooo much to see.... some of my favorites: Fancy Pants, Graphic 45, Maya Road's Mist,Prima and the new stamps STUDIO 490 by Wendy Vecchi. Memory Makers gave out some aprons, I also got some free tshirts, a little bottle if Glimmer Mist, some other little stuff and made some cute make and takes from Maya Road, Quick Quotes and ChatterBox. Didn't win anything this year :( but it didn't matter because going was a treat in itself!!
Here are some pictures from CHA (sorry, i haven't taken pictures of my make n takes.)
Tim Holtz & I

Hanging out with Star Wars

Nancy and I making a Make N Take

Radona & Kate waiting on Paris Hilton

Scrapbook Royalty Ladies waiting on Paris

and... Paris Hilton

Also, I have been busy getting myself together for my Birthday Weekend! A group of scrappers are going down to San Diego this weekend to celebrate and I can't wait! It has been a while (over a week) since I was able to touch my paper (lol) so I am super excited to go. We leave tomorrow and as I told my friend, "I feel like it's the first day of school tomorrow, where I am going to bed early so tomorrow can come faster!" LOL

I will definitely update my blog with all the layouts that I accomplish on this girls scrap weekend! My goal... 25 Layouts!!! Can I do it? We will see!!!

2 comments:

  1. I want to go to CHA one of these years, looks like fun!!!

    Can't wait to see your LOs! Have a fantastic birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great scrapbooking birthday weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete