Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Great Scrap Day!!!

I had a great time today scrappin with Myia (http://www.myiashantrice.blogspot.com/ ) at Scrappin' Time. We spent the day giggling and laughing and just enjoying the day scrappin! Myia is super creative and inspiring! She is going to help me use up my "stash"!!! LOL :) Here are the layouts I did today:

Sketch Challenge #112 www.creative-scrappers.com :

Sketch Challenge for www.sketchinspiration.ning.com :Thank you Myia for helping me and teaching me how to make this flowers and for inspiring me to use up some of my embellishments! ;)

This LO I made the other day ago. www.scrapbookchallenges.ning.com sketch #209:Thank you for viewing my blog! :)
Rochelle Spears

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute & cute! I really like your frame on the sweetest gifts layout. :)

    ReplyDelete