Sunday, July 25, 2010

Green Valley Crop LO's and more....

Yesterday I attended my first Las Vegas Crop! I was a bit nervous at first... you know meeting new people... but soon after i arrived, I knew everyone was going to be very nice! I was right! The ladies were very inviting and very sweet! I had a great time and even won the Sketch Challenge!!!! Here is the winning LO:

Here are the other LO's I did. This one is from sketch#20 http://www.sketchabilities.blogspot.com/:
This LO's is for Prima's Sketch Challenge:
Sketch#113 from http://www.creative-scrappers.com/:
and the last LO I made at the crop was sketch#52 http://www.inspiredblueprints.ning.com/ :
Also, I wanted to share a layout I made for a MME sketch challenge. I made this one last week: When i went to take a picture of it to post, the wind blew it in the pool! LOL Anyway, i never submitted to MME because I realized that I neglected one part of the challenge... to use "Hope" on the LO! Urgh!!!

Lastly, I made this layout back in May and forgot to post it. It was made from a sketch and forgive me but I have forgotten where I got the sketch from!!! Sorry!!!!

Anyway, thanks for visiting my blog! ;0)

~Rochelle

2 comments:

  1. OMG Rochelle....your mojo is LOVIN' Las Vegas! All of these layouts are freakin' awesome. You can't even tell that one took a dive in the pool. I'm glad you had a good time at your 1st LV crop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow all those LO's at a crop you are fab

    I love the Sketchabilities one so bright and funky

    The Prima LO is so elegant beautiful

    My Blog is now HERE

    ReplyDelete