Monday, October 25, 2010

Got a Few Done....

Yup! I was able to get a few layouts done during my crazy busy weekend. I was busy with football game, band competition, shopping for trip... not to mention mantaining the househ0ld duties too!! BUT, I couldn't stay away from my scrap room!! So here we go....

I have been dying to use this paper by Prima. I have seen so many layouts that were just phenomenal that I just didn't want to mess it up! But I found a sketch from The Scrappiest (#86) that inspired me to use it -->

This Layout is for a new challenge blog called Get Picky. This is inspired by sketch #1 -->

This layout here is for Scrapbook Challenges sketch #223. I realized it looks alot like another LO i did a few months ago... I think its because I used the other half of the Webster Pages Die Cut paper! -->

That's all for now! Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
Rochelle

11 comments:

  1. Great LO's! I have that Prima paper and have been wondering how to use it because it's so busy -- but you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts, I love them all, but that pumpkin is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous pages. Loving the dark background and your pumpkin for the get picky challenge....smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable pumpkin! super cute!!! love your take on the sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some beautiful layouts here and the pumpkin one is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work! I love the pumpkin!! Thanks so much for playing along at Get Picky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layouts!!! I espeically love how you've used the pumpkin shape for your Get Picky inspired layout too. Just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work as always, Rochelle! Love that pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them all! Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang Rochelle! You've been on another roll. Look at you go with that Prima! :)

    ReplyDelete