Friday, October 11, 2013

Back Porch Memories Oct Solo Kit

Hello Crafters!  I'm here to reveal my layouts for the 
First of all, have you seen the kits? As always the kits are amazing!!!  

Solo Kit - Featuring Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky:

And here's the Medley Kit - Fancy Pants, Basic Grey and Studio Calico:

Here are my layouts from the Solo Kit:
I used this PageMaps sketch for this layout:


For this next layout, I used a sketch from PageDrafts:

Lastly, I used a sketch from Sketchabilities.

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out Back Porch Memories!











3 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts, Rochelle! Love your adorable photos and how you used the BPM kit! Gorgeous take on sketch #100 from sketchabilities! Love the bg work and tickets! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take no the sketch.
    Tks do much for playing with us at sketchabilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layouts! the one for Sketchabilities is beautiful, thanks for playing with us!

    ReplyDelete