Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Make a Wish Layout

Hello!! Today I am sharing with you a layout I created with the



Here's the sketch designed by Brenda:
The stash items was to use mists/inks/watercolors etc.  I used 2 brands of mists - Maya mist and Tattered Angels.  I really enjoyed created this layout particularly because I used different manufacturers and used up some stash! I used Bo Bunny, Pebbles and Ruby Rock-it papers and the embellishments are from Jenni Bowlin, Studio Calico, and American crafts, just to mentioned a few.  I also used Canvas star shapes and a tag from Linnie Blooms.
  You can find these shapes and more HERE.

Happy Scrappin'! 




2 comments:

  1. Super cute Rochelle! Love how you worked the sketch and misted the Linnie Blooms canvas starts to embellish your page! Awesome reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely birthday layout. Love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete